Question :

We want to transfer our two plots to our kid name who is 13 years old and then we want to make power of attorney for these plots. So if we want to sell them. We can do it. Or if we want to do construction on these plots, we can do easily. As parents of child, we are also the guardian of child. Can we make power of attorney? What is procedure and fees for power of attorney.


Write a comment: