Question :

my daughter is devorsed. her husband refused the take his daugher even he refuse in the court custady also he did not get gardian is also mother. now my daugher wants to go abroad with her daugher what is your advise and how much this procedure will cost.


  1. If she has been appointed as Guardian of minor daughter already then you need to take permission from the court only. It may take a time of 15 to 30 days. if not then you need a Guardianship certificate from the court, and it ‘ll take a minimum time to 2 to 3 months. (If not contested by the father). Please, Call us @ 0321 4610092 for more information. thanks

Write a comment: