Question :

me and my husband is separated and i have filed for divorce. he has filed for guardianship. can i give power of attorney to someone else and take my daughter abroad as we have Australian PR. will i be in any trouble?


  1. In my opinion, its not possible as you are thinking, if you can move with your daughter, then you should move now, right now, as later it ll be impossible. please visit our office for detail consultation.

Write a comment: