Dear Sir/ Madam I request you to please guide me that I want to know that how i can take the title of the property of joint gift deed. The joint gift deed has been made between two brother and I'm the son of one of them now i want to take my father share in to my title. What should be the best manner to take the title in joint gift deed with my uncle.

Friday, June 14th, 2019 by muhammadsibtain700