Question :

Hello hope you are doing well. My name is r and I m divorced woman my husband was from Afghanistan. I have two kids from him who are in my custody their father didn’t had any documents or anything in Pakistan so he left Pakistan. Now my kids don’t have any documents can I make their b form and nic (national identity card) from my side? If yes then how? I m waiting for your kind answer
Best regards


  1. yes, according to new policy you can get the children certificate by simply filing the affidavit before concern NADRA office.

Write a comment: