Question :

My husband is very abusive verbally. He has broken alot of my things and twice he abused me physically as well. I got married 4 months back and lived with him for 2 months, he is jobless at the moment and lives in abu dhabi with his parents. Beacause of his continous pressure i forgave him my remaining amount of haq mehr; which was 9 lac 85 thousand PKR. I am 5 months pregnant but due to his constant abusive behaviour and character accusation i ve decided to file a divorce case. I need to know about the cusdoty of my child and his maintence. Also will i get any maintence? What can be the possible challenges for me. Pls guide. Thanks


  1. Yes, right now u can file a suit for recovery of Haq Mehar. recovery of dowry articles and your maintenance. Child maintenance can be claimed after his birth .

    you can deny from relinquishing the haq mehar and may claim it now.

    dont worry for the custody of child, it ll remain with you.

    you may contact us for further detail consultation at

Write a comment: