Question :

I have a 1.5 year old child my husband wanted to do second marriage ? As my father at the time of my nikkah canceled all my rights that islam has given me now what legal actions can be taken to secure my and my son career in this situation? I am a Pakistani right now living in South Africa.


  1. No one can snatch the rights, those are given by Sharia and recognized by the prevailing laws of Pakistan. Even otherwise, your husband has no right to contract a second marriage without your consent and persmission from Arbitration Council in Pakistan. If he do so , he may be sent to behind bars for one year with rupees 5 lac fine. you are also entitled for custody of your child and maintenance. It ll be better to call us for further consultation @ +92 321 4610092. T

Write a comment: