Question :

I am currently living in my husband’s late father’s house with my children. It is a joint family house.due to an argument with my husband’s brother, He has restricted an area for me in the house and is using bad language and threatening me of violence. My husband is currently in Saudi Arabia and cannot come back right away. Is there any kind of legal help I can get?


  1. in a joint property, every shareholder is considered as the owner of each inch of the property. So you, in that case, your husband may file a suit for partition of property through a lawyer directly and may get a restraining order.

    you may also get the help of police for violence or threating.

Write a comment: