Question :

Is it possible that I can get khula decree from Punjab while residing here in Karachi and later on submit that decree in union council of my area ?


  1. Yes, you may get a decree of Khula from Lahore on the temporary address and same area union council shall issue the certificate of divorce. Please call @ 0321 4610092 if you need our services.

Write a comment: