Question :

My sister husband has died. My sister has completed the iddat. The in-laws of my sister doesn’t allow my sister to come to her father house. They hypnotize my sister and she said she has to live in her in-laws house. I want that she should be in custody of our father. What is the legal way?


  1. If you are confident that she will prefer to live with you then you may file a writ petition before the high court for her production before the court. The court allows her to meet with you and if she is willing then she may go with yours. on the other hand, she is major now m, therefore, has right to decide about her future.

Write a comment: