Question :

I am an international student studying BBA in canada, and after doing BBA i will be doing bar at law in london, my question is that can i practice law in Pakistan with a non-law degree(bba) and a bar at law course.


  1. A law degree i.e LLB is the basic requirement to be enrolled as a lawyer in pakistan. However you may practice in Pakistan as an income tax practitioner with your qualification

Write a comment: