Question :

I want to take advice about my personal matter. My problem is dissatisfied from husband. I want to take divorce from him. I have court marriage with him before one year. But marriage does not registered. I have not Marriage document even some proof. Is it possible divorce when I apply. Because no one know about our marry. I could not understand what I do.


  1. if it was court marriage the definitely it would have been registered in concern UC. However, you may take a divorce without nikkah naama. for more information visit our office or call us at 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: