Question :

Dear Sir,

I m qualified cost and management account and member of ICMA Pakistan, Someone has hired me as manager finance by saying that he is a master of the business, After joining of one month it is come to my notice that he is not a master but a consultant. Moreover appointment letter was not issued to me. there are certain other wrong things which they are doing with so many innocent peoples, So i have left.

Mu question is that either i can file a complaint in the court of law regarding job fraud, misrepresentation by that person, I have intention to file a petition in high court of Sindh, Is it possible

Waiting for your kind reply

M Kamran SHabbir


  1. you may file a complaint before police for registering a FIR. you may also get recovered you salary through wages authority. writ petition in High court ll not be maintainable in this case.

Write a comment: