Question :

I want to process khula cases.. I need help and guidance


  1. you may claim khula as a matter of right or on the basis of other grounds as per your case. KHula procedure is simple and fast, just engage our services and provide Nikkah Nama and address of both parties. All procedure shall be completed by your lawyer but You have to appear before the court for one time only and decree of shall be issued. It ‘ll take 2 to 3 months for the whole procedure.

Write a comment: