Question :

Salam I am from the UK and want to file for a khula in Pakistan and would like advice.


  1. Yes, you can get Khula from UK without visiting Pakistan. We can file your case through Attorney and your statement shall be recorded online. for more details plz call us @ +92 321 4610092

Write a comment: