Question :

Please guide me for legal and safe procedure to take house on Girvi for two years and which documentation is necessary in Lahore?


  1. It should be drafted by a lawyer, who shall definitely protect your rights in Girvi Deed. The procedure is simple. if the same is for two years should also be registered.

Write a comment: