Question :

I’m from Dera Ghazi Khan. I’m divorced from 3 years and now living in Lahore .l have lost my documents.I want to change my I’d card to my father’s name that’s why I need my divorce certificate …what should I do for my divorce papers


  1. you can get a certified copy of divorce decree from Dera ghazi KHan and then a divorce certificate from UC of Dera Ghazi khan.. or you may contact us for Divorce certificate from Lahore@ 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: