Question :

My Cousin have Maintenance Suit for Children withdrawn on Compromise with her ex-Husband. Unfortunately compromise does not work. Now did She need to file another Maintenance Suit for Children, or is she able to re-open existing withdrawn maintenance Suit.


  1. No, in my opinion, she should file a fresh case as same is a reoccurring cause of action, therefore, a fresh suit can be filed.

Write a comment: