Question :

My siater is newly married for 02 months and her husband tortutures her physically and mentally and says that he does not want to live with her what we can do legally against her husband.


  1. 06/04/2017

    Aoa . U can file complaint before the women protection officer . For further assistance call me 03334598315

Write a comment: