Question :

sir main ne apna name id card aur passport pe change kr liya ha lukin degree pe courrt degree k begair possible nahi ha to kindly please muje btain ma courrt degree k liye kasy apply krun justice sahib bar bar date daity ja rahy hain.


  1. please be patient and ask your lawyer regarding progress of your case as he can better guide you on which stage your case is pending.

Write a comment: