Question :

My name is different in my CNIC and all my educational documents. In my CNIC my name is Sara And in all my educational documents this is Nadia. NOw I want to keep my name as Nadia. What will be the legal process of it.


  1. yes it can be changed , but depends on documentary evidence . Please visit our office with complete documents.

Write a comment: