Question :

salam mujhe ye puchna tha k mere nana ki property hai islamabad me nana ki death k bad property k papers mamu ly kar chaly gay thy …ab mjhe ye puchna tha k wo papers ksy hasil kry ya duplicate nikaly ja skty hain…mere ek mamu or 5 khala hai including my mom…..nani or nana ka intaqal hogya hai


  1. without wasting further time, get a declaration decree from civil court and after its transfer to their names, anyone may file a suit for partition of property. Copy of property documents shall be sufficient, or court has the power to summoned the record of the property .

Write a comment: