Question :

i have to apply for immigration …i need police character certificate.
I have a issue when i was young i was coming back from school but i harrased by a man in street i kicked him and run away to home .. my father was at home he went to police station and made f.i.r on him.. then the case went to court..court called me and asked but i told to court all story n came back…court i guess warned him or what dont know but the case finished…so now am gonna marry and i need character certificate for imiigration was the case of 2004.. so please tell me will it effect me? Please


  1. NO, don’t worry it ‘ll not effect on issuing of character certificate.

Write a comment: