Question :

Dear sir / Madam,

May, I know is there any organization in Pakistan who arrange lawyer for people of Pakistan to file a case and fight as well for them free of charge? Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards


  1. Bar Councils in all provinces provide free legal aid to needy persons.

    or you may contact AGHS for free legal help.

Write a comment: