Question :

i was doing job in an office. they wind up their business and give me the post dated cheque and when i go to the bank for withdraw than their is no any balance in their account. i try so much to contact them but they did not attend my call. now what i do?


  1. Get register a FIR against them under sec 489_F ppc.

Write a comment: