Question :

Asalamoalikum.i have a question regarding my dad’s property in Pakistan a few years ago he gave me power of attorney and went to UK. Now my uncle and his sons want to move there and without asking us he wants to get qabza on the three shops that’s already in the property outside the it possible to give power of attorney to my solicitor in Pakistan and he will go through all the legal process and will take a stay order on the property and police station round as I am in the UK as well .but will stay order stop my uncle to move in the property or not? I will really appreciate your reply. Allah bless you.thanks


  1. Yes, you may appoint any lawyer to plead your case on your behalf and he may get a stay order also. only certain and limited power should be written in Power of attorney to the extent of pleading the case only.

Write a comment: