Question :

If a father gives a part of his property via registered deed (not via gift) to one of his son in his own life, and after his death is his remaining sons and daughters can take objection over that part of property that was given to one son by their father in his own life and what are the legal consequences of that objection. Please guide me in this matter according to Pakistan’s laws and also please give the references of that laws and court decisions, I will appreciate you. Thanks


Write a comment: