Question :

sir i have question
i married with other nationality girl whoafter birth of baby left me  alone along with my son  and when she leave to us on that time my son was 29 days
so now he is 14teen month
my point of my qustion can she take to him from me she not did any case yet but i have scare maybe seh can do some thing so that what i have to do to protect child and let to live him with me
which best advice you can give to me


  1. you are already late, please don’t waste your time and file a case for appointment of legal guardian of child along with an application for restraining order against mother. otherwise if now or after some time , mother file a habeous petition before high court, court ll definitely hand over the suckling baby to mother. for more info do consult me at 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: