My mother passed away in 2020 and we only have her death certificate from the hospital. Now we need to register her death in Union Council and ultimately in NADRA system. Since it is an old case UC is asking for a court decree. Please advise what exactly need to be done.

Sunday, March 21st, 2021 by shaaahid