sir please help me! i am divorced i got divorce from my husband but due to some issue i lost papers i dont even know from which council i was divorced how to get new papers . i have not registered my divorce. i have to register it help please

Monday, June 15th, 2015 by Gull Hassan Khan


  1. File an application for issuance of Talaq Certificate in concern union council, They ll call your ex husband, if confirms then talaq certificate ll be issued to you. otherwise you hv to obtain a Decree from Family Court.