Question :

Salam.sir I have a question that agr 1 shake bank mn pasy rakhta hy or nominate apni 2nd wife ko krta hy to us ke death k bad WO pasy us ke olad lay sakti hy jb k wahi olad court mn apna father many sy inkar kar chuke ho k WO hamary father nh & us olad ke maa NY khula liya ho court k zarye liya ho ans plz


  1. 01/07/2017

    Nominated person can withdraw amount if less than 50000 but when tje succession certificate required then all the legal heirs have to obtained shares. For further details you may contact us at 03334598315

Write a comment: