Question :

Dear ,
i want to know about a case, that is my cousin living in saudi arabia was detained by saudi authorities for robbery suspect.
is there any way we can help him from Pakistan.
Akbar khan


  1. is he still under arrest or released……? you may contact Pakistani foreign affairs official to get help for your cousin. you may also have a good option to contact overseas pakistani foundation for help.

Write a comment: