Question :

AoA. How can i have SECOND Marriage WITHOUT permission from my FIRST wife ?


  1. you may file an application before arbitration council in your area for permission of second marriage. or if you first wife is not living with you then you may file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights, and then you get permission easily.

Write a comment: