Question :

If a person did second marriage without permission of first wife, in March 2018. Can that person stance for punishment as per recent approves family law.

If the person did second marriage and divorce first wife after that, can the first wife do legal proceedings as per family law.


  1. Yes, definitely, the first wife may initiate proceedings against her husband if he has contracted another marriage without the permission of (consent of the first wife) Arbitration Council. She may file a case even if he divorces the first wife.

Write a comment: