Question :

I want separation from my husband please let me know how can i proceed with this and what are the fee charges for the same


  1. you may file a suit for dissolution of marriage on the basis of khula along with other grounds.

    it can easily be obtain within 60 days. if you want to engage our firm , please email us for fee quotation. thanks .

    you may email us at

Write a comment: