Question :

Agr koe shadi k 15 din baad country se bahir chalan jaen or aap se contact na kre paise b na de os k lia law kia khta hai


  1. you have right to claim maintenance, restitution of conjugal rights or you may claim dissolution of marriage on this ground or on the basis of khula.

Write a comment: