Question :

If someone’s spelling of NAME in MATRIC certificate is changed by a single letter that doesnot change pronounciaton and in intermediate certicate and in degree certificate the spelling is correct, what could be legal issue? And how to correct it WITHOUT INCONVINENCE? For example name is “umer.”” in MATRIC it is UMER and In degree and rest of ALL crtificates it is”UMAR”


  1. its common in Pakistan, therefore normally no issue here. but if you want to move abroad then it ll be big issue as they ll not accept it.
    yuo may aply for its correction before concern board, they ll change it but if they refuse, then you have to file a civil suit for its correction before civil court.

Write a comment: