Question :

I want to make succession certificate for my father account who has now expired. Where can I get it and what are the procedures?


  1. File an application before Civil court through a lawyer, after a simple procedure of publication in newspaper against public at large , your evidence and submission of surety bond , court ll issue the certificate in favour of legal heirs.

    The whole procedure takes 30 to 45 working days normally,

Write a comment: