#Suit for maintenance of wife in family Court. Mery husband shadi k 2 maheeny bad mujhy ami k ghar chor jaty hain or koi rabta bhi ni rahk rahy aisy me aik aurat ko kiya protection milti hy court ya koi aysa case js sy me apny husband ko rahe rast p laa sku??

Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 by abdulqayyumsikhani


  1. It is strongly recommended that you should visit our office to consult your case in detail.
    here we can say that you may file a suit for maintenance against your husband before Family Court.
    on the other side, under Women Protection Act, a husband can not kick out women from his home until they are married. You may get help from the police or may also get a stay/ restraining order from the family court against your husband.