Question :

Main apne husband sy talaq (divorce) lena chahti hun mujhy kya krna chahiye mera is dunya mein koi nahi hai mera husband bohat zalim hai please mujhy jaldi koi rasta btayen.


  1. you have right to get divorce any time and there is no such need of support. you can contact us directly for filing a case before family court. email us at or call us at + 92 335 90 99 100.

Write a comment: