Question :

My father is suffering from schizophrenia,
our tenant is not paying rent nor is vacating the land,
he gave threat to my father,
and because of his mental condition father is afraid to go to court.

As a legal heir how can I peruse the case on my fathers behalf ?


  1. Yes, you can file a case through power of attorney.

Write a comment: