Question :

if IG ‘s brother threat me. and use police for unlawful purpose in unofficial way.. how can i save for him?


  1. Ig,s brother or even Ig himself is not above law. File a application before SHO first and then file a writ petition directly before High court for registration of FIR agisnt all those person involved in offence, or you may file a harrasment petition direclty before high court.

Write a comment: