Question :

I want to ask about the legel facility for threatening and hurting to wife. I mean what a wife can do against her husband for misbehave etc.


  1. Women has very much power as per law to tackle this kind of situation, she may direct get registered FIR agisnt her husband or may file a complaint before Family Court.

    The newly women protection act is best remedy for such actions against women. you may see the complete women protection here ,

    Women Protection Act, 2016

Write a comment: