Question :

AOA, I’m resident of Lahore. The house we live in is in the name of my mother. we are 4 brothers and 2 sisters. My elder brother has the original property register and documents and original CNIC of my mother. He is now threatening my mother if she does not transfer property to him he will do this on his own. please guide us what should we do in this situation.


  1. You need to understand if he can transfer the property then why he is threatening. …?

    your mom id card and documents of house are also property of your mother and no body , even her son has right to keep them without permission.
    your mother should file a complaint directly to Police and kick him out of this house.

    your mother may also get a restraining order (Stay order) from civil court to restrain your brother to interfere in the property of your mother.

Write a comment: