Question :

Agar mera Wakeel meri against party k sath mil Jie tou mujhay kia karna chahiye uss ki complaint k liye


  1. you may file an application before Punjab Bar Council with proofs for diciplinary action and also have right to claim damages from that lawyer before civil court.

Write a comment: