Question :

Assalam o Alaikum , I would like to ask can I apply an application to meet my kid 6 year of age after divorced and my ex wife filed suit for maintainance n dowry articals and my lawyer submitted jawab dawa last week and I’m paying my daughter expense since 4,months which refuses by her mother and now court fix 6000 pm for last months up to Feb 2019,till next hearing. I can’t meet nor met my daughter since 7 months as my ex n in laws not allowing. My lawyer says need to file new and seperat suit for child and no such application possible to present in court for child meeting,. What law says I wana meet my daughter without filing case


  1. No, your lawyer is wrong, you may file an application for visitation in the same court as per new law. thanks

Write a comment: