Question :

A o.A , dear sir/ madam…

I have passed my matric in 2011 , my date of birth is mentioned in matric certificate 25/05/1992, but my date of birth on other documents like birth certificate and id card is 25/05/1995. And I want to change birth date on matric certificate .. kindly ap mjhe btaa dain k agr court m jana pare to waha sa problem solve hojygi kia ku k board walo na inkar krdia ha. Ab ma apni date of birth matric certificate per 25/05/1995 rakwana chata hn , kindly bata dain k kia process hoga , kitna time lgy ga , or mera masla, solve hoga court sa ya nhu , reason.. thanks………


  1. you have a good case to change the date of birth in matric certificate. you should file a suit for declaration before civil court ,

  2. 18/07/2017

    dear file a suit for declaration against the intermediate board in the civil court having jurisdiction and produced other documents in your evidence and the court will consider the other documents than the court will issue a declaratory decree against the concern board. the court will issue direction to the concern board for correction of the date of birth in your certificate. further detail call 0300-8431006

Write a comment: