Question :

Dear Pak Lawyer,
My mother passed away on March 24 2020. I have her graveyard slip but no death certificate from the hospital as she expired at home. I now want to apply for her death certificate from the Union Council but have found out that after 60 days of expiry I have to go through the courts. Can you please advise about the procedure and which court I have to contact?
Best regards,


  1. yes. we can help u to get a death certificate from Union Council. TO get a declaration decree from the court, you need to engage our services. we ll file a suit before the court, it ll take 45 to 60 days for a declaration decree and then you can a death certificate from the union council on the basis of court orders.

Write a comment: