Question :

Helli sir. …can i file dowery case against my husband and in laws after marriage of 6.5 yrs. I hv proof as my brother transfer money from foreign to my husband in hus bank account many times.Can i file case against my in laws as I was living separate With my husband from last 2 yrs but my inlaws encourage him for demand of money from my family. They physically n mentally tortured me. My husband beaten me many times.i hv medical certificate for tht too.I Have two baby boys of 5 and 2 yrs old. But my inlaws didnt gives my children to me.i had already Tolerate so much but now i want to justify all tht shit. Can i file case against thm from my hometown even m beaten in my husband home. ..plz reply me. ..m so much confused


  1. 11/04/2017

    Aoa. Yes u can file suit for recovery of dowry articles custody of children the their maintenance and also can approach women protection officer against physical torture. If u want legal services feel free to contact us. 03334598315

  2. Your Brother also have right to claim back the said amount as same was given as loan. he may file a civil suit for recovery of same. if you are considering the same as for dowry, I am afraid it could be cosider guft not as dowry

Write a comment: