Question :

Aoa Sir
SIR please muhjy guide kr dain
Sir meri dadi K name pr kuch property the Jo unho ny bd mein apny bhai k name kr di..lakin ab meri dadi property wapis lena chahti hain legal tareky sy or asan tareka ho
Please tell me


  1. She has only one way that the can challenge it before civil court that it was transferred fraudulently, otherwise gift once given cannot be taken back,

Write a comment: